Sunday, April 6, 2008

A...couple of hours...in the life of William

I guess I can't say a day in the life of William because all of this stuff just happened within a few hours. I look at these pictures and it just makes me want to wiggle because my child is so sweet and precious and adorable. I think mothers need days like this to help them keep a good perspective.

We went to General Conference this morning at the stake center and William got to wear his new suit that Grandma Cutler bought for him. He was so devestatingly handsome that it was a good thing there were no 6 month old girls in sight, although I did catch an 11 month old making eyes at him!

Later he got his rice cereal lunch-yummm! (He thinks so!) He is so funny when we feed him cereal-he opens his mouth as soon as the spoon is within sight. He looks just like a little bird.

After his nap he was sitting on Chris playing contentedly for quite a long time which is unusual for him. One of the things that kept him so entertained was his big toe. Apparently it was very appetizing! So were the tassels on my pink felt blanket, but we already knew he liked those. :)

Next he got dressed in his super cute new outfit-which I bought at Once Upon a Child for 11 dollars total (sweater, pants and shoes)-so that we could go to Idaho Falls and eat dinner with Chris's family. Once again he was so cute we just had to take some more pictures! Hope you enjoy this slideshow-you can click on it to see the pictures big. I like them better that way.

5 comments:

Vudochki said...

William is so precious. Aren't they fun to dress up and make them look even more adorable then they already are? We love you guys. ~Jessica and Dan

Rebecca Rose said...

Are there supposed to be more than two pictures? Just wondering because only two are showing and I don't know if there's only supposed to be two or if my computer is being weird...again.

Anyway....the pictures in his little church clothes are adorable! He looks all grown up. He just gets cuter and cuter!

Rebecca Rose said...

Good idea with the slide show! He looks a lot older than when we saw him a couple weeks ago. He has such pretty blue eyes! Cute cute cute pictures!

Katherine said...

I can't believe how big he is! He's more and more handsome every day!

Abby said...

BETA!!! I found you blog on Ashley's blog...what a treat for me, I just found out Ashley has a blog and now you! Double treat for me, you have an ADORABLE little boy and Ashley is pregnant! So glad I found you-now we can keep in touch better, oh how I love the blogging world! You must keep me updated on how you are an what you're up to now a days! You two done with school or still in Rexburg? Can't wait to keep in touch! MISS YA GIRL!