Friday, October 3, 2008

The Amazing Phenomenon

I was browsing through the pictures on our computer this evening and I began to compare some of the pictures between William and myself. It was interesting to see some of the similarities. I put together a little comparison picture for my own reference, and then I thought I would share it.



We are quite alike aside from the fact that I think my face was a little rounder, and the fact that William has his mothers beautiful eyes. :) As she puts it, my eyes are more "almond shaped" and Williams are more "round." Kind of a random thing to post, but I suppose that is what you get with blogs. :)

2 comments:

Rebecca Rose said...

Yeah he definitely looks like you (maybe you really are his father). It's interesting to see the comparison. It's been easy for Dan and I to see how he looks like Bita but it's much more clear how much he looks like you.

Wildfire said...

Hey now, you can't just switch posters like that without telling us. That isn't fair, and is very, very confusing.