Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Fun: Part 2

Saturday morning the Easter Bunny came and left baskets for us with lots of treats and fun things. I think it's great that William's basket is huge compared to Isaac's, and the one that Chris and I shared. The Easter bunny had a little bit of a hard time moderating herself when it came to William this year :).



These are the baskets including the one's left for my parents and sister. Yep, William's is still the biggest!

Gotta love the look of excitement and glee as he came up the stairs to see if the Easter bunny had come during the night!

William has a Lightning McQueen car that he is very attached to, but also tends to put in odd places. We hadn't been able to find him for a while so I decided to buy another one and put it in William's basket so that we would have a spare. The first thing William said when he saw his basket was, "OH!!! Lightning McQueen was IN HERE!!!."

After finding Lightning McQueen, the next order of business was to eat some chocolate. This kid seriously has the biggest sweet tooth ever. He would eat candy all day long if I would let him. And actually, that's what he did this whole day. I decided to let him eat as much candy as he wanted (out of his own basket, which I... ahem...the Easter Bunny... had filled up much more with toys than candy) on Saturday and then be done after that. It worked out pretty well, although he had quite the sugar buzz all day.

Isaac was more interested in the grass in his than anything else. Maybe that's why the Easter Bunny didn't have a whole lot of trouble moderating herself when it came to him!
New Book! (Notice the chocolate still in his hand).

William hasn't quite gotten the hang of keeping the other eye shut while looking into the tube.

We love books at this house! (Yep, William was eating some more chocolate!)

Excuse my extreme attractiveness in this picture :). Please draw your attention to the box in my Easter basket. That's a GPS watch (for running) that I'd been coveting for several months but haven't been able to justify buying for myself. Well, Chris surprised me with it for Easter, and since it was a gift I don't feel guilty at all!! :) I absolutely love running with it and I am so happy to have it.

Sporting his new "bug boots" and playing with his train set.

No comments: