Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hayley Westenra


We discovered Hayley Westenra a while ago and absolutely love her. Chris wasn't sure that he loved her voice at first, but she eventually really grew on him, and now he loves her music. I was hooked the first time I heard her. Honestly, I usually like listening to men's voices much more than womens, but something about Hayley just grabbed me. Listening to her music just makes me happy, so I thought I would share!

This is one of my favorites, and I also love this and this.

And while I'm at it I might as well share another favorite-Celtic Woman. Love this group! But really, I think you have to watch them on video to get the full scope. I would absolutely love to see them live, but as that will probably never happen, I will have to just be content with the DVD.

Enjoy this and this as a small sampling.

1 comment:

The Hunter's said...

so, your music got collin on a celtic kick. have you heard of celtic thunder?
love the updates on your boys birthdays. they are so sweet and fun!
and i absolutely LOVE your new wedding pictures. you both look like pros!!