Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Taking the Plunge

It's true...I am now a mini-van mom. I knew this day would have to come at some point, but for some reason it seems like it's gotten here much quicker than expected.  It's crazy to think that in just a few months we will have 3 kids.  Where does the time go?? 

Anyway, here it is:

  It's a 2008 Honda Odyssey, and actually I really like it.  There's a little part of me that misses driving a little car, but this car is quite fun and easy to drive, is super comfy and it's amazing to have so much space.  Funny enough, Chris has wanted us to get a van forever (he always wanted more room, and since it's not practical for us to get a truck right now he figures this is the closest family friendly thing he'll get) so he is loving it as well.  Chris and I got to take a little vacation this last weekend (which was wonderful!) and it was so comfortable and nice to drive.  Our kids are loving it as well, although it drives me a little crazy that that they want to push every button and open and close the doors a million times.  Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon!

2 comments:

Haylee said...

Yay!! I'm so excited that you got one you can love for a long time. Congrats on being a mini-van mom. It sneaks up on the best of us.

Gurr Family said...

It was hard for me to become a mini-van mom. I wanted to be a Denali mom but...ya know?! The van you have is my dream van though. I miss you guys!