Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sleepy Head

In the past few weeks we've found Isaac asleep in several funny places.  The first one was after church.  We had all been eating and talking in the kitchen when I suddenly realized that Isaac was being very quiet.  We went looking for him and it took us a few minutes to realize that he was under the baby blanket in the living room.  I thought he was just hiding, and so I started acting like I couldn't find him, but uncharacteristically I didn't hear any giggling or see any wiggling in response.  It was then that I realized he was actually sound asleep under that little blanket.  Haha!

These next two were both times that he was supposed to be asleep in his bed, and Chris and I had gone upstairs and then came down a while later to find him asleep playing with legos under a blanket:

 and another time asleep in our bed obviously having been looking at books:

No comments: