Monday, February 9, 2009

Two Truths and a Lie

The other day I went to a visiting teaching district meeting, and to help us all get to know each other a little better, our district leader had us play the game two truths and a lie. You know...where you tell two things that are true about yourself and one thing that's a lie and everybody has to guess which one is a lie.

Well, I am absolutely horrible at this kind of game. Not only can I not lie, I also cannot think of things to say about myself spur of the moment. So needless to say, the things I came up with were extremely lame. For some reason it was really hard for me to fall asleep that night, and so as I tossed and turned I thought of things I could have said, and I was so annoyed that I didn't have anyone to try them out on. These have been running through my head so I thought I would blog a couple of sets and see if you can guess which ones are lies. Plus, this way you don't get to see my face or hear my tone of voice which is always a dead give away. So here they are: Two truths and a lie.

1-I was home schooled until high school
2-I have played the piano in front of an apostle
3-I have never broken a bone

1-I have worked at a fast food restaurant
2-I have taught a college class
3-I've never dyed my hair

1-I've been to Disney World
2-I was homecoming queen
3-I really enjoy outdoor motor sports such as snowmobiling, 4 wheeling, water skiing etc.

1-I was one of my mom's fattest babies
2-I graduated high school as a valedictorian
3-Chris was very unsure of what my answer was going to be when he proposed

3 comments:

Rebecca Rose said...

That's seems pretty tricky to come up with! So are we supposed to tell which ones we think are the lies then? If so, here's my guess as to what the lies are...

--I have never broken a bone
--I have worked at a fast food restaurant
--I was homecoming queen
--I graduated high school as a valedictorian

Haylee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Halsey said...

Here are my guesses:

-you were home schooled
-you worked at a fast food restaurant
-you've been to Disney World
-you were your mom's fattest baby

Just to add some variety, you know :)