Friday, April 17, 2009

WILLIAM HAS SOMETHING TO SAY...


That's right! We are pleased to announce

Unmaker 2: The Sequel*

And we are so excited! I kept telling myself that it was possible for us to have a little girl next, but deep down I really think I knew that this was a boy, and Chris actually felt the same way although he didn't admit it until after we found out. I honestly would have been fairly shocked if it was a girl. And although the idea of dresses and bows is VERY appealing, I could not be more thrilled to have two little tow headed boys who want to go fishing with their daddy.

*William is officially The Unmaker i.e. one who takes things apart, creates chaos, and generally un-makes

14 comments:

Haylee said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see how cute the second one will be. :)

Aubrey said...

Congrats! oh how I love little boys!

Rebecca Rose said...

That's so fun!! A couple hours ago I Dan and I were guessing what we thought you'd be having and we both thought a boy. It will be cute too see how much boy 2 looks like boy 1. Congrats!

Amiee said...

Congratulations!! That's very exciting!

BriANDaleen said...

Congrats! At least you won't have to buy new clothes...unless of course you want to ;)

The Cook Clan said...

Very exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey! Love the picture. You did a great job! I miss you and can't wait to get home. :)

Amanda said...

congrats! you know you make cute boys already! idk if ive already commented on your blog or not, but its amanda kelley from the ward, i found your blog address from the recipe blog :)

Gurr Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

Mara said...

congrats you guys we are so excited for you!It will be cute to see how different/similar they look. And now William will have a playmate to keep him ouy of trouble-we will have to catch up soon!

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

WONDERFUL! That is going to be so much fun to have two little boys! Congrats!

Halsey said...

I just can't wait to meet Unmaker II. I think the first one is pretty much the cutest ever! It's so fun to live by you guys and get to hang out once in a while!

Johnsons said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Becca said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I love having our two little boys, but I'm the same way I hope to have a girl next.