Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

Friday:

Pumpkin carving (can you tell who did it?)

Costume making: (sorry, no pictures available of the actual sewing process, but I do have one of the aftermath!)


BOO At The ZOO!!


--Getting attacked by a tree- Very Halloweenish!

And the best part: William completely refusing to let go of his candy bag even long enough to go to the bathroom! Look at the grip he's got on this thing!
A very fun family day!!

Saturday:

Dressed up to go show off to the Taows and Grandma and Grandpa Cutler


Trick-or-Treating at the Cutlers: Every time kids would come to the door William would go over and try to get some more candy too!
And just because my kids are cute:
Now I'm off to find a new hiding place for William's candy. He found the last place I tried!

Stay tuned for What We Did on Sunday

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Nice pumpkin Chris! What a fun Halloween! Your kids look so cute!

Rebecca Rose said...

Love the costumes!! I love William's attachment to his candy. Elliot is kind of opposite, he has a mild interest in his candy. I feel like he can't be my son because he doesn't care much for sugar, he never has. I really like the William on the toilet picture, that's just hilarious!
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! I know I said this before but I'm happy you're blogging more again, I so very much look forward to reading your posts!

Anonymous said...

love him to suck my c--k ;like that I miss having my nephew suck it