Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My 24th Birthday

I had a great birthday (December 20). Chris's parents made a delicious dinner and baked apples and then later that night we had cake and ice cream with my parents. Both our families were very generous in giving me gifts and Chris gave me snow boots which I was very excited about!

William had fun helping me blow out the candles. Ever since his birthday he really got the hang of the birthday thing and I often hear him singing the happy birthday song.


I really love these people. They make my life so happy! I wouldn't want to have any birthdays without them that's for sure.
(I love that William is mesmerized by the presents and Isaac is mesmerized by the candles)

7 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Happy birthday! Isn't family wonderful.

Becca said...

Happy Birthday! You and I share the same birthday, only I'm 2 years older.

beadify said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Happy New Year. Daniel likes the scruffy look! :)

beadify said...

ps He's jealous...

Rebecca Rose said...

I always think you're my age but your 4 year younger. That's weird. Sounds like you had a fun birthday! Cute family picture! I hope you guys had a fun Christmas.

annieq84 said...

Happy late birthday! Your family is so darling! I love that you have two little active guys. You just seem like a mom made to handle boys. And I like that Chris, just like Cody, grew facial hair the minute they were out of school. Take care!

Heather said...

oh my gosh!!!! bita!!!!! so i haven't looked at your blog since, well, i don't know since when - probably since before halloween -- yes, TERRIBLE ME!!! but what a fun surprise to see that you had another SUPER CUTE!!!! baby boy!!!! he's adorable!!!! man, you guys sure have some cute boys!!!! congrats!!!!!! -oh, and i love the williamisms!