Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's a...














 In case you didn't catch that...


That's right!  There will be three little boys running the roost around here.  Although I admit I was surprised, it's amazing how right this feels.  Within minutes I had shifted from thinking in terms of "her" to referring to this baby as "him".  Since each child is different, no matter the gender, we are excited to see what this little boy will bring to our family.

I do think that I need to find a good home for the cute little summery dress hanging in my closet, size 3-6 months.  Any takers? :)

8 comments:

Paula said...

WOO HOO! Love those little boys! You are a doll! Love you

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

woooo hoooo! 3 boys! You are going to go from busy to crazy busy haha. You are a darling mom and I love that picture with the umbrella. yay for boys!

Haylee said...

Well since you make super cute boys, why not have another?! That's exciting.

Kelsey said...

yay! boys are so fun! congrats!

Kara said...

3 boys just like us! soo much fun and goodness!! I really wish we could be neighbors so we could play!! (i've been stalking your blog for a while wondering if you guys remember us much as we remember you-- but you guys will always be the first couple friends from our first married ward in rexburg--so sorry if me stalking your blog is counted as creepy! :) You guys are awesome--Congratulations!

Bita said...

Kara! Don't worry, I blog stalk all the time :) and of course we remember you. I can't believe you have three boys! I remember when your first was born! Where are you guys now? Do you have a blog or anything where I could keep up with you?

Alisha said...

Bita, You are soooo gorgeous. The pictures is adorable!! Congrats!

The Halls said...

Yep. That's my sister. And all those little boys, they call me "Uncle Tim". Then they usually add something profound like, "Uncle Tim...I have a tortilla."