Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scooping

I took this video after Isaac scooped buckwheat kernels from bowl to bowl, through funnels, etc. for about an hour.  He was basically silent the whole time which is almost unheard of for him.  This video was at the very end, and he hadn't had a nap that day so he was very very tired.  I know it's probably not interesting to anyone else, but I love it.  I love how intent he is and how he's so tired that he ends up laying down on the table!

I now get daily requests to "scoop", and I am usually happy to oblige, despite the mess, because it keeps him so interested and content.


Someday I'll have a sensory table...

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

this is something my logan would love! isaac's focus on exactly how he wants things totally reminds me of logan. this may be tomorrow morning's big actvity!