Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favorite: My Water Bottle

When I am nursing I have a tendency to get severely dehydrated.  It has happened with all three of my babies.  With William I didn't realize that that was why I was feeling so yucky but I finally figured it out with Isaac and realized that I had the same symptoms as the last time I had been nursing.  So I started drinking a ton of water and it really helped.  This time I was prepared and so I started drinking water early and felt a lot better.  As soon as I slacked off though, some of my previous symptoms returned.

I expressed to Chris that I wished I had my own water bottle because I would often be thirsty when I woke up at night to nurse but never wanted to go upstairs and get a drink, and the next day he came home with this:
 
 



 I have LOVED this water bottle.  I carry it around with me all day and just keep refilling it and it makes it so much easier for me to drink as much water as my body needs throughout the day.  Yay for the simple things that make life better!

1 comment:

Haylee said...

I love those water bottles and have a few in many different colors. They are awesome for kids too. Nursing babies figure them out really quickly and that is how we get our kids hooked on water early.