Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorites: Action Sequence

I caught this funny photo sequence of my kids going down a water slide that one of the people in our neighborhood put up at the park last week.  It makes me laugh, especially watching Isaac. 






Boosh! Water in the face!


The only shot I missed was the one of Isaac getting up laughing and running up the hill to go down again, which he did...over and over again.  These pictures were only the second time Isaac went down.  At first he was very apprehensive and didn't want to go down even when some of the older girls and even one of the other Mom's offered to take him down on their laps.  Then I asked him if he wanted to hold William's hand and go down and he said he did.  It was so sweet to see the confidence he felt in going down with his brother and William was very kind and took him down willingly.  After that there was no fear, and not even flipping around and getting water straight to the face could deter Isaac.  William got so brave that he was going down on his back head first!

1 comment:

Danielle Bateman said...

Ok seriously this is awesome!!! I would go down it :) How did they do it? So fun-