Monday, September 8, 2008

Blogging again

I have decided that since today is the start of a new semester for Chris it's also a day/time for me to get a fresh start on some things that I've been slacking on. One of those things is blogging. So here goes- my once again battle to actually write consistently in this blog.

I thought I would just kind of give an overview of what our summer (which really is only 7 weeks long since Chris goes to school till middle July) was like, and some fun things that we did.

To start off our break we went on vacation--separately. :) Chris went to Alaska for a week of fishing adventure and William and I went to Las Vegas with my parents and sister to visit my grandparents. It was the longest we have ever been apart and it was kind of strange, but it sure did make it very fun to see eachother when we got back.

Here's Chris and Kurt with some big fish

And some beautiful Alaska scenery (I'm jealous)


Sadly I don't have any pictures from Las Vegas because they are on my parents camera, but we had a good time with my grandparents and visiting with my brother Jesse, his wife Heather and adorable daughter Katie.

We went on a couple of fishing trips-here are William and Chris

And me with my mad fly fishing skills :)


A fun camping trip



And much more...but I think I'm worn out with my blogging effort for the night (plus Chris needs to order some books). So hopefully you will get more soon with a full update on all of William's (the Destroying Angel) escapades. Just for the record our son is the cutest boy ever.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Bitta, I'm glad that I found your blog! How fun to see what you and Chris are up to, and Alaska looks so beautiful! One day my husband and I will get there, but that will have to be after residency! Your William is a cutie! Tell Chris hi (~Becca Roberts Clawson coolclaw.blogspot.com)

Haylee said...

Oh my, he is a cutie! It looks like you've been having fun. Wish Chris good luck with this semester from me.

Rebecca Rose said...

Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer! Who did Chris go to Alaska with? That's funny that you went to Las Vegas since it's so totally the opposite from Alaska. But we're glad you got a good visit in here. Dan and I have never been apart longer than 4 or 5 days and you're so right, it's very fun when you get to see each other again!
Is William crawling? We hope to hear what William is up to these days too! We can't believe he'll be one in not too long!
Love you guys!

Kelsey said...

I'm glad you are blogging again! I was about to the point where I was going to leave a comment on your blog telling you to update! :) I'm glad you guys had a good summer!

Hill Family said...

Bita, I didn't know you fish! What can I expect? Is there anything that you're not good at?:) Kendall is totally jealous of Chris going to Alaska. He loves that place. Maybe in the future we can go somewhere warm together and they can go back to Alaska:)