Friday, September 12, 2008

Las Vegas Pics

Well, my dad emailed me the pictures from Las Vegas, which were many so I will only share a few. For some unfortunate reason (probably because my family has never been big picture takers so we don't think rationally sometimes) we didn't get any good ones with my grandparents. I am very sad over this because I don't know when the next time I will get to see them is. However, there are some very cute ones of William and Katie!

Here's William in his "Mexico outfit" with his grandma Hall. Chris and I went to Mexico with his family last summer when I was hugely pregnant and this is one thing we brought back with us for the baby.

My brother and his family-sorry for the cut off heads, I wasn't taking the picture and I have noticed that most of the pictures tend to make the children the focus. I guess I don't really have a problem with that though.


Adorable Katie


Katie and her Grandpa Hall

Swimming-My grandparents don't have a pool, but their next door neighbor was very very kind and told us to come over and swim whenever we wanted to. We definitely took advantage of that because it was SO hot!



William and his uncle Jesse

William playing patty-cake with grandma and laughing like crazy!

Just a crazy face-couldn't leave this one out!

And finally-my sister Mary and her braids that I spent hours putting in her hair!


Whew!! Sorry for all the pictures, but my computer was uploading them really fast this time so I just kept going. The trip was a lot of fun, and amazingly William did fairly well in the car. It was very nice to get home though and be back with Chris. It was fun because at first I wasn't going to be home till the day after him, but we hurried back from Las Vegas in one day so that I could surprise him at the airport. I think he was glad :)

2 comments:

Rebecca Rose said...

Lots of pictures are always good! We love looking at pictures. We're kind of jealous of all the fun visiting but we're glad you guys had a good time.
Katie and William are both so adorable! Katie sure is looking big, I was surprised by how long her hair is.
I love the cute faces of William!

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

HI! It is Heather Thomas-- from the glorious days of the Ammon Pool! I found your blog on a friends blog and was so excited to see you and your cute family! I hope everything is going wonderfully for you!