Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorites: Phrase of the Week

It snowed yesterday.  Sigh.  I can't say I was quite ready for that. The kids were super excited though! After preschool William was telling me that he wanted to play out in the snow.  He said, "And Mom, I want to wear my...(searching for the word) my...my snow waders!" Of course, he was referring to his snow pants, I just found it hilarious that the thing that readily came to mind was [fishing] waders.  I still chuckle when I think about it.  When I texted Chris he responded "That's my boy!"

So anyway, I put their snow waders on them and let them run around in the snow to their hearts content. Now lets hope it all melts and decides to go back to being Autumn for at least a little longer.




In other news, this little cutie pants is four months old today.  Crazy how this four months has flown by but the four months before I had him seemed to last a year.  We all just love him to death! Isaac sometimes quite literally.  William was making Elijah belly laugh tonight.  I was bummed my video camera was not handy because it was quite funny.  Hopefully I'll be able to catch it next time.  
I didn't take him out in the snow, but in digging through the winter clothes bin I found some cute hats we had to try.
 

2 comments:

Haylee said...

Check out those cuties!!

Kelsey said...

Oh the cuteness...I love the snow waders! You should come visit us, it is still Autumn on this side of the state! :)