Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorite: William's Choice

Today I asked William what some of his favorites were and here are the answers he gave me:

Favorite Color: Orange and dark green
Favorite Food: Cookies with sprinkles on them for Halloween. Witches, pumpkins and bat cookies
Favorite Animal: Chickens
Favorite TV Show: Diego
Favorite Song: Jingle Bells
Favorite thing about preschool: Free Play Time
Favorite thing about Isaac: That I can Play with him
Favorite thing about Elijah: That I like him
Favorite thing about Dad: He takes me fishing!
Favorite thing about Mom: That I can give you hugs and kisses and play with you
Favorite thing to wear: Camouflage (I think this is inspired by his cousin Elliot)
Favorite place to go: Blastoff (We've only been there once.  It must have made an impression)
Favorite book: Harry Potter
Favorite holiday: Christmas!!!
Favorite thing about being 5: That I can go fly fishing
Favorite place in the house: Living Room
Favorite season: Fall  Why? Because we can jump in the leaves and play
Favorite part of your body: My mouth that I can eat and drink with
Favorite thing to do outside: Shoot BB guns
Favorite thing to do inside: Shoot a blow gun
Favorite word: You

And here he is singing his favorite song in his own particular way:

And here are some of his thoughts on Christmas. I really need to come up with a good way to explain to him that muggles can't do magic; with or without a wand. He isn't convinced yet.

No comments: