Friday, November 2, 2012

Grateful Day 2

Today I am really grateful for how nice it was outside.  All the snow did melt and it was so warm that we decided to go for a bike ride to the park.  I know there won't be a whole lot more days like this so I am really grateful for the ones I get and I am going to try to take advantage of them and spend as much time outside as we can! To anyone who actually reads this...please don't take this picture as proof that I'm a terrible parent (there are plenty of other things to prove that, but this isn't one of them :)).  Elijah fell asleep on the bike ride home from the park, but his head was back and he was perfectly safe and comfortable.  It only came forward when I lowered the bike trailer down, and he was like that for about 1 minute while I took the picture. 


 
So grateful for nice weather in November!

No comments: