Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Baby Girl

One of my friends has an incredibly sweet six month old baby girl that I got to snuggle a little bit today. I love my boys and feel pretty content at this point imagining only having boys but every once in a while it's nice to get a baby girl fix. Her chubby legs in her tights and her chunky little bum with a pink tutu on it was just so cute and fun. And she loves to play on her stomach and roll around all over which my kids never really did so that was fun to watch too.

Incidentally Elijah absolutely adores this particular baby girl and constantly tries to give her loves and hugs and stares into her eyes. It is hilarious and also a little alarming at times. I have to say the kids got good taste though because little Abigail is just the sweetest!


No comments: