Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Isaac's journal

I started helping Isaac keep a journal which he loves! He asks me to write in it quite often and he always says things that make me laugh and I make sure to write them exactly as he tells them to me. He really likes to recount his dreams, so a lot of it is a dream journal and he often talks about parties he is going to have and who he is going to invite.  Here are a few of my favorites (although it really is hard to chose):

Oct. 15, 2013

I had a dream that I had flowers in my bed growing while I was sleeping and I was watering the plant. I had a dream about I was sleeping in a vase. I'm having a party.  I was awake in my bed dreaming that I was eating bread and eating some corn.  I have a plant growing but it died.  I am so unhappy.  I wish they wouldn't die.  I have balloons for my party.  They are on my brick tree where I am selling bricks.

Oct. 28, 2013

The funniest thing I ever dreamed: I dreamed that I was in November 15 when I had the 3rd birthday that I was turning ten.  I had a dream that all the people were naked in the store but one was a ghost that had a blanket over it and it was a dementor.  Well it was a person but it was dressed up as a dementor.

I am going to be Woody for Halloween and I am going to bring my gun.  It was fun going to the Trunk-or-Treat and getting all that candy.  It was also fun eating the soup and I also ate a roll.

William showed me how to play Harry Potter on the piano.

Oct. 28, 2013 (two in one day :))

I cooked stuff in a pretend pan for my friends that are almonds.  I am learning so much of one of my friend's songs.  It's called "Sew your shirt together because it ripped."

Oct. 29, 2013

Ummmmmm I love so much....I love Paige. Well she is my best friend well sometimes she doesn't play with me because I am gone, but she usually comes to the Ammon Pool with me.  Also when I had this crazy dream, one of the stores was made out of ghosts.  Then it built up with wood.  But then it turned into a GREAT BIG GHOST! And everyone was sucked up except for one who went to a bad, bad ghost and a bad, bad guy.


This kids imagination is wild! But he is always good for a laugh. I hope he'll continue to write in his journal because it's fun to get a little glimpse of what is going on in his 4-year-old head.

I sure love this face

He ALWAYS has a stick. And they are all his favorite sticks so we must bring them all home.



No comments: