Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bedtime

Honestly, today the thing I am the most grateful for is bedtime.  First my kids, then mine.  It wasn't a bad day at all, just a go-go-go sort of day.

On these sorts of days sometimes the most satisfying thing is to put the kids to bed and revel in the peace and quiet, and the fact that if I clean something up it will stay clean for more than 30 seconds.  I didn't even mind the fact that I still had to clean the kitchen after they were in bed because I knew I would get to stand and think my own thoughts without anyone interrupting them.

But now, I am grateful the kitchen is clean and it is my bedtime because I am exhausted.

Good night.

1 comment:

The Yuan Fam said...

I totally know that feeling!! I've actually given up on putting Kade to bed because he had such a late nap so here I am, reading blogs!