Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall yard cleanup

Today was a beautiful day! It was sunny and warm with no wind. We took advantage of the sunshine and worked outside as a family to finish up getting all the stuff in the yard put away, the lawn mowed and mulch and leaves put on the garden.

It was so nice to be outside all afternoon working with my family.  The boys helped rake leaves and pick up apples.  Even Elijah helped pick up leaves and put them in the wheelbarrow! I always have a great sense of satisfaction when I am working (especially when I can see progress being made), but working outside in the sunshine is even more fulfilling, especially when Chris and the boys are working alongside me.
 
I am so grateful today was so nice and that we got all the work done. I will be able to look out the back door now with satisfaction at how nice it looks without stressing that it will start snowing before we get the yard ready.  

Here are a few pictures I caught with my phone today:

William and Elijah getting a ride in the wheelbarrow

He was SO excited to help push!

Isaac and Elijah smashing down the leaves.  Getting rides in the wheelbarrow was their favorite thing.



No comments: